NOTICE: Our WHMCS Addons are discontinued and not supported anymore.
Most of the addons are now released for free in github - https://github.com/jetserver
You can download them from GitHub and conribute your changes ! :)
You can use WHMCS internal system module debug log in order to troubleshoot communication problems with the remote joomla site. It will record and display the raw API data being sent to, and received back from the remote system. Logging should only ever be enabled for testing, and never left enabled all the time.
In order to activate it, please navigate to “Utilities” -> “Logs” -> “Module Logs” -> Click on “Enable Debug Logging“.
“Access Forbidden” error message from Joomla while WHMCS is trying to connect with Joomla
This might indicate that the communication from Joomla to WHMCS is working, but Joomla (or the server that hosts joomla) is blocking the access.
Could be couple of reasons –
- 1. You whitelisted the wrong ip
- 2. Username / pass is incorrect
- 3. Joomla sh404 security function is blocking your request
- 4. Joomla rsfirewall security function is blocking your request
- 5. Some kind of mod_security rule is blocking your request.
- 6. Avoid using special chars ($&?%) in your joomla user password, It can interfere with with the login post from WHMCS module.
Error from WHMCS: You can’t acces with the user group.
* If you are getting blank screens / no communication at all – make sure that the ips of the server are white listed in the server’s firewall on both sides