1.1.2 - In Progress
- Case 1291 [ OPEN ] - Compatibility to WHMCS 7 on PHP 5.6 and PHP 5.4
- Case 1047 - Fixed - Invoices created with incorrect currency
- Case 1014 - Fixed - No tax is showing on Invoice Credit
- Case 1013 - Fixed - Unable to use payments gateway that is not showing on client area
- Case 1012 - Fixed - Invoice4u external number is not right
- Case 943 - Fixed - Receipt is not reffed by Invoice
- Case 538 - Removed download link from email templates (only for new installs, on upgrade will need to change manually)
- Case 537 - Email templates are now using global headers & footer as configured in WHMCS
- Case 536 - Removed: "Always calculate VAT exclusive" options.
- Case 535 - Removed: API User field (not needed for local API calls).
- Case 534 - Removed: Multiple terminals field (not needed)
- Case 533 - Changed: Branch ID now supports multiple branches per country.
- Case 532 - Added: PDF Prefix to settings, prefix will be added to the invoice name attached to the client's email.
- Case 531 - Bugfix - Match the invoice transactions between WHMCS & Invoice4u
- Case 530 - Added support for fopen & file_get_contents if curl_exec function is disabled on the server
- Case 529 - Fixed an issue with our SSL certificate, in some cases curl returned an error about our certificate and could not verify license
- Case 528 - Added some more debug information for license check
- Case 527 - Bugfix - Invoice items with zero / no price were not created.
- Case 526 - Bugfix - Invoice with more then one item & tax applied where not created.
- Case 525 - Bugfix - Manual refund operation did not work in some cases.
- Case 523 - New feature - PDF Invoices are now attached to the emails sent to clients upon successful payment.
- Case 522 - New feature - Admin area client's invoices page, added Invoice4U tab for a more convenient way to manage invoice/documents
- Case 521 - New feature - Admin area client's invoices page, added "Send invoice" button, this will send an email to the client with the invoice attached as PDF (can send multiple invoices in one mail)
- Case 520 - Some minor code adjustments according to Invoice4U new version release.
- Case 519 - Bug fix - doesn't add VAT to prices in some cases
- Case 518 - Minor price roundup fix
- Case 517 - Initial Release, beta testing.