JetLicense dashboard is your account’s home page where for your convenience, all your account’s activity is displayed:
From top left to right and bottom:
- Greeting message – includes your name and email address.
- Button “My Account” – manage your account: edit your details, create and delete tokens, view your activity log.
- Button “Logout” – log out from your account.
- JetLicense logo – links to your acount’s dashboard.
- Main navigation bar – Dashboard, Licenses, Partners, Users, IP Licenses Bulk, Activity Logs.
- Inteligent search – search anything in your account.
- New orders graph – choose between all products, JetBackup, or JetMigrate. Choose between data for today, past month, past year, or past 10 years. Green = Direct New Orders. Gray = Partners New Orders.
- Four colored JetBackup / JetMigrate data boxes: Active licences – green, Reissue licenses – blue, Suspended licenses – light brown, Canceled licenses – red.
- Latest licenses – the latest licenses in your account. Table displays license key, product, register date, status, and a gear icon in each row allowing to view the license details.
- Staff online – online users in your account.
- Partners – a list of your partners. Table displays name, full name and status.
- Latest Activity Logs – the latest activities in your account. Table displays date, partner, IP address and message (the activity description).
- © All rights reserved JetApps.