NOTICE: We migrated our documentation to a new system !
Please visit us at -> http://docs.jetbackup.com
We are currently keeping this website online for legacy support.
- Hourly – Will be executed every X hours.
- Daily – Will be executed everyday, you can choose days of the week to execute/exclude the backup.
- Weekly – Will be executed once a week, you can choose the day of the week to be executed on.
- Monthly – Will be executed monthly, you can choose from 1st of the month / 7th of the month / 14th of the month / 21st of the month / 28th of the month (one of them, some of them or all of them).
- After other job is done – The job depends on another job to finish, only then will be executed. When this choosed, You can also set a “delay” in minutes to wait before starting.
- After cPanel job is done – The job will be executed after cPanel’s backup system is done. When this choosed, You can also set a “delay” in minutes to wait before starting.