NOTICE: Our WHMCS Addons are discontinued and not supported anymore.
Most of the addons are now released for free in github - https://github.com/jetserver
You can download them from GitHub and conribute your changes ! :)
- Case 969 - Fixed - ioncube package issues on version 1.1.3
- Case 968 - Fixed - tigger error if no response from cPanel
- Case 865 - Fixed - Unblock failed message from CSF and Brute Force
- Case 864 - Compatibility - Compatible to WHMCS 6.3
- Case 863 - Removed - Broadcast Configuration was removed
- Case 481 - Fixed - The function "mysql_escape_string" was deprecated
- Case 577 - Language file is now not encoded
- Case 576 - Bugfix - Module doesn't work when "Also check & release from cPanel's Brute Force" set to "yes"
- Case 575 - Change - You can now fully manage CSF directly from WHMCS (all options are available).
- Case 574 - Change - WHMCS 6 Compatible
- Case 573 - New feature - Broadcast config, this feature will let you change settings in multiple servers using predefined template.
- Case 572 - Bugfix - Fixed (another) ip removal issue
- Case 571 - Some minor GUI bugfix
- Case 570 - Bugfix - Fixed ip removal issue
- Case 569 - Bugfix - Error when viewing iptables log from admin console
- Case 568 - Bugfix - WHMCS 5.3.x compatibility issues.
- Case 567 - Some more improvements to the error handling
- Case 566 - Bugfix - Client side GUI crashes when disabling the first "firewall" tab in the settings.
- Case 565 - Improvement to Error handling - will show output from remote server on error (fixes the php fatal error issue).
- Case 564 - Template adjustments to make the module compatible with the "classic" and "portal" templates (besides the default).
- Case 563 - New feature - Whitelist ip by email. Client can send an activation email to himself / someone else to whitelist his ip. This saves the need to login the client area on a dynamic ip.
- Case 562 - Bugfix - trim inputs on whitelist form
- Case 561 - Fixed compatibility issue with CSF v6.32